26th of October 2015
|Conference Organisation Backend:||
|Call for Participation:||
Submit new event > Submit session/paper
- Event type:
Research in Action Special Session Academic Special Session
- Paper (abstract) [after January?]
- Decentralized (spring)?
Track > Themes
- The un-common sense
- Historical socialism and post-socialism in Eastern Europe
- Exit from growth ≠ exit from capitalism?
- Degrowth 2016 in context
- Environmentally sound economies
- This is the 22nd century
- Global village
- The wrong way round
- New forms of democracy and new institutions
- Degrowth and other social movements
- Building on solidarity
- Empowering communities
- Transport, mobility
- Democracy political decision-making
- Finance/currencies, trade
- Consumption and advertising
- Social systems
- Social limits of growth, well-being and good life
- Environmental limits to growth and North-South environmental conflicts
- Social enterpries, commoperatives and the solidarity economy
- Remove language - Default to English
- Remove logo upload
- Make abstract field bigger, while limiting input size
- Default sessions length to 1.5 hours, 30 minutes for indivual papers
- Wizard for going through the different types of submission, exposing or blending fields accordingly
- also make the submission of People appear directly after the event is sent
- Abstracts for Contributers to a special session go into the description field. Adjust captions in wizard :)
- Allow more people to be added without coming back to main screen (e.g. button add one more person?)
- People "Public name" > "Name" (or First Name, Last Name)
- "People" > "Contributors"
- Allow draft submissions to be saved, and restrict editing of submitted sessions -> Mark a submission as "finished" and restrict editing Mark all unfinished submissions as finished on a certain date (please tell me the date!)
- Reviewers can see papers/session submitted to the subcategories that he's indicated to be related to
- Reviewers can be added to multiple subcategories by the conference organisers
- Assignment/relation is done by the inner circle - by hand
- Allow Reviewers to pick a submission to review to make it impossible for others to review. When two people "reserved" a session, it can not be "checked out" any longer
- When 2 people have reviewed, session is hidden from reviewers interface and can't be reviewed any further
- (High Prio): Restrict Self-Review
- (Mid Prio) : Alert on divergent reviews - mark them! Either ride piggyback on the Alert/Conflict System or sent out an e-mail after second review if a divergence is being detected
- (Low Prio) : Make it possible to mass-mail a group of reviewers from the system
- (Low Prio) : Hide the Names associated to a session from the "Outer Circle" to allow for blind review
- (Later): Reject a submission if at least one of the minimum requirements is not met
Research-in-Action Special Session Review
Check the source pad for detailed designs for the questionaires.
- SSL certificate for *.budapest.degrowth.org?
- Is special session button to stay, or rather only dropdown to choose?
- Can the event type be a radio instead of dropdown?
- One or multiple subcategories to choose?
- Reviewers and subcategories?
- Is it possible to limit the number of words/characters on thefield? Yes, it is!
- 2 separate processes? Scientific sessions only reviewed by scientific committee ; Action sessions only reviewed by peers >> requires decision from organisation