Port ValueFlows kanban WebComponent to Svelte
Svelte is looking like a good choice so far! (but we won't know for sure until we've proven all claims made in #1)
A good start would be porting an existing native WebComponent that was built for ValueFlows into the new frameworks to see what the comparison looks like. I recommend we do this with @ivanminutillo's kanban webcomponent because that's a real need for the Holo-REA team as well as both InvestorEngine and CoMakery.
So basically the goal is- stub something out (see the resources linked in #1 as a guide), we probably just need the basics for this task. Each of these should be thought of as a separate feature and pushed to
master after completion. (Feel free to break up into separate tasks if desired.)
- get a Svelte storybook set up to develop within
port Ivan's kanban component into the new framework
- keep PostCSS. The existing CSS looks pretty standard.
- if it uses GraphQL already, note that some of the queries will probably need to be changed as the VF spec has evolved since this work was undertaken.
- setup PostCSS to use W3C CSS advanced features syntax, with the compiler just doing the browser compatibility stuff
- get CSS sourcemaps working
- attempt getting TypeScript or FlowType working with components
pull common component styles into theme variables (start with fonts, colours, line heights, padding)
- pay attention to the use of a "manifest file" for each component to declare its dependencies on shared style globals.